Sunday, September 30, 2012


I spent two days working on this thing... I thought it would really show how my painting evolves from the very beginning to end. Mmmmm, not so much. It's all of 18 seconds and you could blink and miss it. Oh well. I tried. 

To make it work I took 25 snap shots and then spent two days working in Photoshop making sure that all 25 images would approximately lay over one another - so I worked in layers, moving... tweaking... resizing... ugh! And all I got was 15 seconds. So I suppose to create what I really envisioned it would take about 100 images and would take me about a week. Hmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment