Thursday, October 25, 2012

Balloon Man - Britains Got Talent 2008

And here it comes all together. This is what the other two men (see videos below) were practicing for. They want to be like him!



I'm always fascinated by what drives people and makes them tick. To develop something like this... even something as inane as this... you must practice, practice, practice. This is what I tell kids when I speak at schools: That without practice I would not be making children's books. My art would not be good enough to be published. Yes, you need talent but talent needs to be nurtured and pushed further along. I'm sure these guys got a lot of strange looks when they told people they wanted to be "Balloon Men," for a living. That makes it all the more challenging for them! I give them credit, even though their careers or potential careers are odd....

No comments:

Post a Comment